twitter

This week is full with exams. Although several subjects (Elementary Linear Algebra, Geometry, Indonesian Language, and Elementary Science) have done it, I must finish other subjects (Probability Theory, Discrit Methode And Mathematics III) this week.

I can passed Probability Theory exam well, but not for Discrit Methode and Matematics III. It's really outside of my mind. My sister has been sick one day before Discrit Methode exam took place. So, I didn't sleep for a long night 'coz I must look after her. The result is I was sick on Discrit Methode exam. I have fever and headache. It's really disturb my days. If my mobile didn't ring, I really forgot that I've appointment at 8 a.m to taught my friend. So impossible if I cancel it. I can't to refused his request. But I asked him to told to other friends. I tried to got my spirit back. And I got it, although just little. After finished all of my activities in house, I went to campus slowly. I hope there's no body. I don't know why?


And... Ya, no one there. I opened listening room (room that usually is used for study english) and now I hope my friends would come as soon as possible. Then, he called me and said that he had any accident and may be he would be late for 15 minutes. I didn't know I was happy with it or annoyed. But, exactly I could prepare more to explain them. After waited for several times, he came. So, I must teach him alone? Hmmm... I forgot that there's my sister too. So I could explain so far I knew about it. and I think I was success made him understood altough for one problem. We would follow the exam at 12 a.m. I didn't know I could survive or no. But I must.

With condition that so impossible to followed the exam,finally I could pass it as well as possible.


To Be Continued...
Kamis, Januari 29, 2009 | 0 comments |

0 comments: