twitter

Friday is the last day of my exam. But, I was really couldn't survive with my condition. I haven't prepare anything for my exam. I didn't know how about my GPA this semester. I neither study nor sit and get up from my bed. I just take a rest. It's made me so bored.

I couldn't sleep well on the night. So, before shubuh I took a bath and hope I'll be more fresh and have new spirit to study. But, I'm really weak. I can't concentration to study anything. I tried to cook anything for my younger sister breakfast. She's still sick and asked a permission from me to came back to our hometown. I tough it's better than if she with my parents on this condition. After prepare anything, I just wait until sun rises.

I went to campus without any prepare for exam. I just alone in the classroom. I opened my notebook and it's the first time I studied for the exam today. I could understand some problems. But, before I finished study it, the examiners came in class. Oh... God! I'm really quit with my exam today.

The examiners gave me the paper sheet. I looked at the question. Hmmm,,, I answer all the question altough I knew that's not correctly 100%. I just wanna went outside as soon as possible. I wanna went to my home and just wanna took a rest. I'm really quit. I though that I couldn't go anywhere 'coz my health condition that so impossible.
Rabu, Februari 04, 2009 | 0 comments |

0 comments: