twitter

I was called by my sister (Kak Ziza, sometimes I call her Sensei. I'll tell you in the other posting why do I call her "Sensei") from Physics Department to be a guest for English Discussion in her department. The participants were Physics students. And the topic was, "Why English is Important and How to Improve Our English?" Jreng... jreng... *Such stuck a moment*. I myself still learn to improve my english, and I should tell them how to make their english is better than before. Could you imagine? *Ah... I'm just kidding. You don't have to do that (imagine) ^^ wkwkwk...
Actually, it's not my first time to be a guest for such of this event. But, I always nervous when I told them about this topic. I try to give my best. Hope can motivate them. After talking about 10 minutes, there to be continued...
Sabtu, Mei 26, 2012 | 0 comments |

0 comments: